Our qualified technician is very accomplished and well renowned for providing our clients with natural and realistic looking cosmetically embroidered eyebrows. The pigmentation will last for approximately 2 to 3 years depending on individuals’ skin type, after care and use of exfoliation products.
We use only the best-grade pigments and all needles and blades are completely brand new with individual sealed packages so as to avoid any transmission of infectious bacteria. No needles and blades will be reused and we always open the package in front of our customers.
Procedure for Eyebrows Embroidery
1. Booking Appointment
3. Design of Eyebrows
4. Choice of Colour
5. Applying Numbing Cream
6. Eyebrow Embroidery
7. Application of Nourishing Cream
8. Procedure Completion
9. Complimentary Touch-Up
After the treatment, there may be some redness and minor swelling but this will disappear within few hours to a couple of days. Customers need to carefully follow the aftercare instructions and avoid scrubbing the brows area or picking off any scabs that may form.
- have sparse brows, thin brows or short brows;
- have gaps or scars on their eyebrows;
- wish to get rid of undesirable, existing eyebrow tattoo;
- have tattooed eyebrows with discolouration (blue, red or orange);
- suffer from hair loss due to alopecia or cancer;
- want a achieve a particular shape for their eyebrows;
For your reference we have posted a few examples of our eyebrow embroidery results on our website, please feel free to contact us directly if you wish to see more comparison pictures or are interested in a free consultation.